LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I made friends with a jumping spider today. He was on my duck coop, running around holding a fly. He was very interactive, kept looking at me with confusion. I was just trying to shake his hand.
jumping spider GIF

I made friends with a jumping spider today. He was on my duck coop, running around holding a fly. He was very interactive, kept looking at me with confusion. I was just trying to shake his hand.
jumping spider GIF
Oh, that’s adorable! I knew I couldn’t be the only one with a ‘pet’ spider. Mine lives in the corner of my room. His name is Bob, and I recently left on a longish trip. I had to leave him a bottle cap of water, but when I came back, Bob’s corner was occupied by a smug-looking Longlegs. I fear Bob has been eaten, but your fly-eating spider is so cute!! 🕷️

Oh, that’s adorable! I knew I couldn’t be the only one with a ‘pet’ spider. Mine lives in the corner of my room. His name is Bob, and I recently left on a longish trip. I had to leave him a bottle cap of water, but when I came back, Bob’s corner was occupied by a smug-looking Longlegs. I fear Bob has been eaten, but your fly-eating spider is so cute!! 🕷️
Sounds like he was a lovely fellow! Rest in peace Bob.
I had a pet house spider called Barry, he lived near my bed, for a few months!
We had great chats in the night time. And one day I fully embraced him as my roommate. "Just make sure you stay right there in your corner", I said one night. I left the room and when I came back to go to sleep, my beloved Barry had gone. I fear I may have frightened him off with the longterm roommate chat. I never saw him again.
Though his children have visited.

Back
Top Bottom