LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Unrelated- I've seen this guy on so many GIFs. Who the feather is he?
OMG!!! It's David from Schitt's Creek- YOU MUST WATCH THE SERIES. The actor is Eugene Levy's son, Dan Levy - they created the show together (Eugene also plays David's father on the show). It's one of the best shows ever!

so about a year ago i came home with 4 baby chicks we raised them and loved them our dog accidentally killed two so we only had two more left azaliah and cheetoh dust. well today i walked into the kitchen and my mom looked off so i ask what was wrong she said she was sad i asked why then she told me that azaliah was dead she was trapped in some wood and got crushed and my mom just found her

so about a year ago i came home with 4 baby chicks we raised them and loved them our dog accidentally killed two so we only had two more left azaliah and cheetoh dust. well today i walked into the kitchen and my mom looked off so i ask what was wrong she said she was sad i asked why then she told me that azaliah was dead she was trapped in some wood and got crushed and my mom just found her

Awww. I'm so sorry for your loss:(:hugs. How is cheetoh dust doing?

Back
Top Bottom