LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

That's what I like about succulents. When a plant is not doing well, you just forget about it and boom! Healed!
I wish I had more succulents but they tend to like more sunlight than I have. I only have one and it’s really leggy

Edit to add that when I say succulents I’m not talking about my two jades

I wish I had more succulents but they tend to like more sunlight than I have. I only have one and it’s really leggy

Edit to add that when I say succulents I’m not talking about my two jades

Thats true. I keep my plants outdoors, except for the few propagation that are small and/or important enough to stay inside during the winter

I really try to over water. I have to remind myself that they're not dehydrated because they weren't watered yesterday
It’s either that or I forgot about them all for two weeks :lau
Thats true. I keep my plants outdoors, except for the few propagation that are small and/or important enough to stay inside during the winter
It’s too cold here for indoor plants to be outside, but I do put some outside in the summer

I kept killing all my succulents until I was looking after a friend's house while they were out of town, and they just asked me to water them by spraying them once a week with a little bottle sprayer. I had definitely been overwatering mine :oops:

So, overwatering is actually not a matter of how much water you give them, but how often. When I water, there have been times where I've left them overnight in water (I bottom water). It's simply a matter of waiting until your plant is showing signs of dehydration, and having a fast draining soil mix

Back
Top Bottom