LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

****Please read before posting in this thread!****

This thread is not breaking any BYC rules and is allowed to be here. It is no different than any other "group type" thread in this forum. It is not about sex or gender, it's about people's lives, their birds, what they did over the weekend, etc... If you wish to participate we ask that you be respectful just as you would in any other thread here on BYC. Do not come here to change anyone. No confrontational inquiries, no arguing an opposing opinion or trolling comments please.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
~BYC Staff

Are there any other LGBT folks on this site? I tried to make a thread a few years ago but it got removed. I think it would be cool to have a little community on here!
You will really aquire many
friends here regardless of a person's sexual orientation. In my opinion feel free to post as long as you remember the BYC's rules and regulations .

Then there’s this “bumblebee inspired” one, that isn’t actually bumblebee inspired at all, but whatever. Supposed to be a mix of the first two, plus another one I haven’t shown yet.View attachment 3804266
Then there’s this. I have edited it, to better show the colors it would be.
FB72785A-F1CF-4273-B50C-A4E0A0E2AD46.jpeg

Yup! Working with dry soil is SO much easier!

If you don't feel comfortable with going full excavator mode on those roots, you could work on just taking out the soil around the actual root ball, and just messaging the roots a bit
So, what exactly do you text to them? 🤔

:lau

Sorry Fluffy, I couldn't resist!

Back
Top Bottom