LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

My girls aren't getting the memo. It's fine I guess, they're young. But Cruella and her daughters?! Someone needs to tell her kids that simply being hers isn't enough...
I'd be fine with them being broody if they would actually hatch out their eggs but they kept kicking them out after a while of incubating them.

Speaking of dumb chicks, the serama want to be on top of the brooder plate like the LFs
20240502_155619.jpg

On Saturday I'll be picking up 2 dozen Serama eggs from a breeder who is going to have a booth at the Kalama poultry & small animal market.
She shared pictures of the parent stock and explained that she only breeds to the standard.
She did mention that she has a separate flock of frizzle Serama
I'll be splitting the eggs between the 3 broody hens. If I have extra, I'll be putting the rest in the incubator.

On Saturday I'll be picking up 2 dozen Serama eggs from a breeder who is going to have a booth at the Kalama poultry & small animal market.
She shared pictures of the parent stock and explained that she only breeds to the standard.
She did mention that she has a separate flock of frizzle Serama
I'll be splitting the eggs between the 3 broody hens. If I have extra, I'll be putting the rest in the incubator.
That’s so fun! I love my frizzle seramas. I’m having three dozen serama eggs shipped to me from a breeder I really like. Should ship out today. A bit of a birthday present as I’m turning 22 today.

Back
Top Bottom