LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Ok so I know that what I'm about to say isn't about poultry or any bird-like talk but I found a bunch of bobcat kittens in my creek. What should I do?
We talk about anything and everything.

Wait... IN the creek? You don't want Momma attacking you, but if they're in actual danger of drowning, maybe use a long branch or stick to get them out. Otherwise, leave them be.

We talk about anything and everything.

Wait... IN the creek? You don't want Momma attacking you, but if they're in actual danger of drowning, maybe use a long branch or stick to get them out. Otherwise, leave them be.
Yeah, In my creek. It's been flooded because of the amount of rain and I'll go check on them afterschool. Thank you for the advice.

Yeah, In my creek. It's been flooded because of the amount of rain and I'll go check on them afterschool. Thank you for the advice.
Do be careful, I'm not an expert, being in the uk... but I imagine the mama could be nearby and very protective. Perhaps go with someone- if you aren't an adult, then go with one- and see if they're okay.

Also brought home more plants this weekend. I need to figure out what to do with them and do some life checks on my sensitive plants
Sensitives are all good. Poor dudes, I've just about killed every one I got within an hour of buying them. Got some 'nice' pots though for them to go into I'm a week or so after they finish recovering from being dropped onto pavement

Back
Top Bottom