Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Luna recalled her friend, nodding, before responding “You’re right...she could return for retaliation. To be fair, we were far away, closer to Sparrow’s Rock. Nowhere close the cabin.”
Persepolis considered this before responding, "You're right, we weren't that close. But that might not mean much in the long run." She sighed, "Oh well. Guess we'll find out in the future if that's going to be a problem or not."

After he had cleaned the meat and seared it, to keep the moisture in, he went up to Persepolis's room and knocked. He wasn't sure what to do next.
Persepolis heard the knock and got up, shooting a look at Luna that told her to be quiet.
She opened the door, a little surprised to find Hector standing there. She smiled at him, speaking kindly, "Hey there. What's up?"

River stared down at them. A sudden flash of fury ripped over her. The putrid rat. She thought and took off, lighting down in the shadows on the ground and transformed into a Ave, still invisible to the men.
How dare he? Anger ran up her, threatening to take over. When was the last time she felt so angry? Of coarse she knew that. When her father died. And in the end, she had ruthlessly killed three people. Murdered them.
Wrath flicked up her over and over. How dare Horius attack Xylo? Or mock her in such a way? And why did Xylo let him? She realized Horius was walking right towards her. In a mere second anger got a hold on her.
With a look that could only be described as calm yet twisted with anger, River stepped out of the shadows, reviling herself. Horius was about six feet away. "Well hello Horius." She said silkily. Her voice... kind. "I hope my mastering wasn`t too stressful for you." She said, cocking her head. "Sorry, but let me cut to the chase. If I`m the master than the Banished are my followers. My people. Never, ever put your dirty hands on them again." She snarled, her voice becoming cold and ruthless.
Xylo opened his mouth to speak, before River opened hers.
River stared down at them. A sudden flash of fury ripped over her. The putrid rat. She thought and took off, lighting down in the shadows on the ground and transformed into a Ave, still invisible to the men.
How dare he? Anger ran up her, threatening to take over. When was the last time she felt so angry? Of coarse she knew that. When her father died. And in the end, she had ruthlessly killed three people. Murdered them.
Wrath flicked up her over and over. How dare Horius attack Xylo? Or mock her in such a way? And why did Xylo let him? She realized Horius was walking right towards her. In a mere second anger got a hold on her.
With a look that could only be described as calm yet twisted with anger, River stepped out of the shadows, reviling herself. Horius was about six feet away. "Well hello Horius." She said silkily. Her voice... kind. "I hope my mastering wasn`t too stressful for you." She said, cocking her head. "Sorry, but let me cut to the chase. If I`m the master than the Banished are my followers. My people. Never, ever put your dirty hands on them again." She snarled, her voice becoming cold and ruthless.
Xylo opened his mouth to speak but shut it when River began speaking. He wanted to talk to his old friend, make things right. But then she had to come.

Horius looked over to River, backing up slowly and pulling his gun out. He did not point it at anyone, simply stared her down. He began with a slow chuckle, assuring Xylo he was right "See her Xylo? See how she wants people to follow her? That's all she wants. Who blinded you, Xylo? When did you change. We were having a conversation as men. Brothers. Then she arrived, running her mouth. She is still a mere child Xylo, look how she interrupted us. Does she know who we are, Xylo? Does she know what we did, Xylo? Did she know we were family when our real ones were dead?"
He stared him dead in the eye, knowing the answer was no.

And Xylo replied "No."

Horius continued onwards, responding, "Exactly. But she had the audacity to follow you. Because she didn't trust you. Your skills. She thinks she is better than those around her. And now our chance to have a conversation about our past is ruined, because of her."

Xylo shut his eyes. He was somewhat right. She had interrupted everything. Horius wouldn't have killed him. They had been brothers.

Horius hadn't even acknowledged River. This was a conversation between him and Xylo, and that's the way it need to be.

Xylo opened his mouth to speak, before River opened hers.

Xylo opened his mouth to speak but shut it when River began speaking. He wanted to talk to his old friend, make things right. But then she had to come.

Horius looked over to River, backing up slowly and pulling his gun out. He did not point it at anyone, simply stared her down. He began with a slow chuckle, assuring Xylo he was right "See her Xylo? See how she wants people to follow her? That's all she wants. Who blinded you, Xylo? When did you change. We were having a conversation as men. Brothers. Then she arrived, running her mouth. She is still a mere child Xylo, look how she interrupted us. Does she know who we are, Xylo? Does she know what we did, Xylo? Did she know we were family when our real ones were dead?"
He stared him dead in the eye, knowing the answer was no.

And Xylo replied "No."

Horius continued onwards, responding, "Exactly. But she had the audacity to follow you. Because she didn't trust you. Your skills. She thinks she is better than those around her. And now our chance to have a conversation about our past is ruined, because of her."

Xylo shut his eyes. He was somewhat right. She had interrupted everything. Horius wouldn't have killed him. They had been brothers.

Horius hadn't even acknowledged River. This was a conversation between him and Xylo, and that's the way it need to be.
River stared at Horius. Not a trace of anything on her face. "I don`t want people to follow me. But If they do, I protect them. And I don`t remember strangling each other being something brothers do." Her cold eyes turned to Xylo. "I didn`t follow you because I doubt you. I followed your sorry butt because of the rule you made. That no one goes out alone. Because of Horius." She snarled. Her eyes returned to Horius. "Sorry about interrupting what ever was going on here." She said bitterly.
(Horius can shoot her now :p )

River stared at Horius. Not a trace of anything on her face. "I don`t want people to follow me. But If they do, I protect them. And I don`t remember strangling each other being something brothers do." Her cold eyes turned to Xylo. "I didn`t follow you because I doubt you. I followed your sorry butt because of the rule you made. That no one goes out alone. Because of Horius." She snarled. Her eyes returned to Horius. "Sorry about interrupting what ever was going on here." She said bitterly.
(Horius can shoot her now :p )
(UGGGHHH poor Xylo he's in such a difficult situation. I'm replying now.)

Back
Top Bottom