Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

(Infantes vision when needed lol) Virio wasn’t too sure about that, but he loved her attitude. “Just me and you?”, he teased. “Are you implying something?”, he continued as he took her hand softly and spun her around to face him.
Eclipsa blushes but smiles, "I mean its better then trusting someone then getting stabbed in the back, right?" she then realizes she probably hit a nerve for both of them, and she lowers her face.

River fixed him in a fierce stare. "Now, I know what you`re thinking. That I need to relax and just carry, but remember, I`m not a two year old. I`m still going to be a co-leader with you." She raised an eyebrow. "I`ll do all three things."
Xylo chuckled softly at her determination, before assuring “Fine. I won’t.” He kissed her forehead, laughing afterwards as he explained “ You’re so cute when you’re determined about something.” He gave her a loving look, making sure she knew he was simply joking and not undermining her as a person.

Eclipsa blushes but smiles, "I mean its better then trusting someone then getting stabbed in the back, right?" she then realizes she probably hit a nerve for both of them, and she lowers her face.
Virio nodded, agreeing “I’d agree. Trusting someone else makes everything easier.” He noticed that she thought that she had offended him somehow, and tilted her chin up softly, explaining quietly “You didn’t offend me. You’re right, and I’m glad you feel that way.”

Virio nodded, agreeing “I’d agree. Trusting someone else makes everything easier.” He noticed that she thought that she had offended him somehow, and tilted her chin up softly, explaining quietly “You didn’t offend me. You’re right, and I’m glad you feel that way.”
Eclipsa blushes heavier, "your right.. anyways we should keep walking I feel like someone is waiting for us"

Virio let his touch on her disappear, before asking softly “Why are you blushing so much, Estrellita?” He offered her a charming look, part of his personality from birth.
"N-no reason" Eclipsa covers herself in shadows and hastily walks along trying to get to the cabin "Lets go Virio or else we're going to get stuck out here in a storm, I can sense it"

"N-no reason" Eclipsa covers herself in shadows and hastily walks along trying to get to the cabin "Lets go Virio or else we're going to get stuck out here in a storm, I can sense it"
Virio nodded, smiling coyly to himself before following her. He had an idea why she was blushing so much. As they approached the cabin, the two hid in some bushes outside of it. There were Aves talking and there only seems to be a few. This had to be the Banished, right? He looked to Eclipsa, waiting for her to enter before he did.

Virio nodded, smiling coyly to himself before following her. He had an idea why she was blushing so much. As they approached the cabin, the two hid in some bushes outside of it. There were Aves talking and there only seems to be a few. This had to be the Banished, right? He looked to Eclipsa, waiting for her to enter before he did.
(Ima go now I'll reply in the morning)

Back
Top Bottom