Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Crow stayed silent and limp, staring cautiously at the human. He was starting to feel weak from the amount of blood he was losing from the wound in his wing. This human doesn't seem to want to hurt me... for now.

(Sorry for taking so long to reply.... :oops:@Dawnclucks22 do you want to do a time skip to catch up with the current RP time?)
(Ok, sure. And don’t worry about taking long, I haven’t RPed in forever either lol)

"The only stupid question is no question." Alec said, laying next to the fire. He had one hand under his head & the other laying on his chest. He looked up at the sky & watched the stars dance around the dark. He listened to the sounds, the birds singing their nighttime song, the trees swaying in the breeze, & the fire softly crackling. It was very peaceful.
Luna too felt this serenity around them, swallowing up the fears she held in her heart. It calmed her, the crackle of the fire, the gentle breeze. The quiet was beautiful, something wondrous one doesn’t get to experience every day. Especially in that forest, where no many gunshots rang out, signifying someone else had died. Luna whispered softly, looking up at the moon, “The night is beautiful, isn’t it?”

River smiled slightly as he touched her stomach. "No, nothing really has changed- Yet- Other than I know they`re there. It`s that six sense thing that us Aves females have." She paused. "I don`t think it`s going to hurt for a while if it does. Though soon I might start finding it hard to breath sometimes, if it positions itself pressing into my lungs."
Xylo smiled and gave her stomach a gentle kiss. He looked at her, clear joy in his eyes. He whispered softly , “Now we have the opportunity to be the best parents we can. That maybe our parents weren’t to us.” He spoke mostly about hers, he had loved his even though they glorified tough love. Xylo was rarely seen truly joyful, but witnessing the woman who held his child made him overjoyed. It gave him a chance to make another family, after his former one had been stripped away from him.

Persepolis smiled, whispering, "You're so kind." She squeezed his hand in return, enjoying his company and his feelings for her. She was so glad that Luna had talked to him. Persepolis was having a fantastic time and didm't want it to end.
Hector led her into a quiet clearing, where they could see the stars and the moon coming out, the horizon shifting from a pinkish-red to black. He looked at her with yet another shy smile, appreciative he could spend this time with her alone, leaving his fears and nervousness behind. He knew it’d come back once they went back to the cabin, so he cherishes every second he had here.

Luna too felt this serenity around them, swallowing up the fears she held in her heart. It calmed her, the crackle of the fire, the gentle breeze. The quiet was beautiful, something wondrous one doesn’t get to experience every day. Especially in that forest, where no many gunshots rang out, signifying someone else had died. Luna whispered softly, looking up at the moon, “The night is beautiful, isn’t it?”

Alec nodded, closing his eyes. He was relaxed for the first time in a few years, & wished it could stay like that. He knew he was being naive, & that eventually all the stress would come back, but for now, everything seemed okay.

Alec nodded, closing his eyes. He was relaxed for the first time in a few years, & wished it could stay like that. He knew he was being naive, & that eventually all the stress would come back, but for now, everything seemed okay.
Luna looked at him with his eyes closed, and smiled a little. He was at peace, finally. She knew he was someone else under the rudeness she had seen earlier. She too dared to close her eyes, laying against the log, shutting out her fears and worries. The only sound that could be heard was the soft breaths of the two and the crackle of the fire.

Luna looked at him with his eyes closed, and smiled a little. He was at peace, finally. She knew he was someone else under the rudeness she had seen earlier. She too dared to close her eyes, laying against the log, shutting out her fears and worries. The only sound that could be heard was the soft breaths of the two and the crackle of the fire.

Alec looked at her briefly, before closing his eyes again. He liked her, more than he should. Don't get attached he thought. Nothing good ever comes from liking someone. Only pain, when something uses the person against you, or kills them. Kill her now before someone else does. No, I can't. A silent war raged inside of Alec's head, hidden by the beautiful night.

Alec looked at her briefly, before closing his eyes again. He liked her, more than he should. Don't get attached he thought. Nothing good ever comes from liking someone. Only pain, when something uses the person against you, or kills them. Kill her now before someone else does. No, I can't. A silent war raged inside of Alec's head, hidden by the beautiful night.
Luna’s mind was oblivious to this battle that raged in his head, simply relaxing with her eyes shut. She knew she liked him, and was open to becoming attached to him. That was one of the reasons she had come, to see him again. Her stares earlier were also indicative of this truth, which only Persepolis knew. But what would the others say about her liking a hunter, one of those who killed her kind?

Hector led her into a quiet clearing, where they could see the stars and the moon coming out, the horizon shifting from a pinkish-red to black. He looked at her with yet another shy smile, appreciative he could spend this time with her alone, leaving his fears and nervousness behind. He knew it’d come back once they went back to the cabin, so he cherishes every second he had here.
Persepolis moved closer to him, right next to his side. She watched as the sky changed colors and the day cooled just a little, causing her arms to get goosebumbs. She had left her trench coat in her room and now, out here in her tanktop and jeans, she was slightly chilled. Persepolis smiled back at Hector, sharing the same shy air as him. She really didn't want to go back anytime soon, she wanted to be with him and him alone right now.

Luna’s mind was oblivious to this battle that raged in his head, simply relaxing with her eyes shut. She knew she liked him, and was open to becoming attached to him. That was one of the reasons she had come, to see him again. Her stares earlier were also indicative of this truth, which only Persepolis knew. But what would the others say about her liking a hunter, one of those who killed her kind?

The battle in his head fighting to get to know her finally won. He decided to stay here with her tonight, & that unless she found him he wouldn't go to look for her. "I don't think I got your name. I'm Alec." He said softly, not opening his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom