Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

"Well, certainly you could find another human, one that's not a hunter. I know a guy who knows a guy that would love to hook up with you." Alec teased. He grabbed another log & threw it into the fire.
Luna looked blankly into the fire for a few moments, before turning to him, ignoring his previous comment since he had been teasing. She blurted out suddenly, "So you do like me then?" Luna needed him to be direct, she had to realize it wouldn't work out before she got too attached to him.

Hector responded gently, in a little more direct tone, "It's getting late, and we should probably go to sleep. I'd love to stay here all night with you, but that's simply not realistic." He paused, analyzing her reaction, before continuing in an optimistic tone, "Want to do something tomorrow? I'd love to if you're around." Hector wanted to leave knowing he had something to look forward to, since he would eventually have to let go of her for the night.
Persepolis nodded, responding happily, "I'd love to do something with you tomorrow." She took his hand very reluctantly lowered her wings. She gave a small smile and a soft, "Lead the way." At this point she couldn't see anything around them.

Persepolis nodded, responding happily, "I'd love to do something with you tomorrow." She took his hand very reluctantly lowered her wings. She gave a small smile and a soft, "Lead the way." At this point she couldn't see anything around them.
Hector led her over to the door of the house, making sure to take every step cautiously and at a slower pace than usual. Soon, they had safely arrived at the cabin door, where Hector took her hands to say a farewell for the night. With a gentle kiss of her cheek, and a squeeze of her hand, he asked hopefully "See you tomorrow then?"

Hector led her over to the door of the house, making sure to take every step cautiously and at a slower pace than usual. Soon, they had safely arrived at the cabin door, where Hector took her hands to say a farewell for the night. With a gentle kiss of her cheek, and a squeeze of her hand, he asked hopefully "See you tomorrow then?"
Persepolis smiled, answering happily, "Of course. I'll see you tomorrow." She returned his gentle squeeze and gave him a soft hug before adding, "Sleep well, okay?"

Luna looked blankly into the fire for a few moments, before turning to him, ignoring his previous comment since he had been teasing. She blurted out suddenly, "So you do like me then?" Luna needed him to be direct, she had to realize it wouldn't work out before she got too attached to him.

"Can we just drop this conversation? It's making me a little uncomfortable." Alec said, purposely not answering her question.

"Can we just drop this conversation? It's making me a little uncomfortable." Alec said, purposely not answering her question.
Luna nodded courteously, giving up with him. She doubted he actually liked her, and simply didn't want to admit it in fear for hurting her feelings. She looked around at the darkness, before responding simply "It's getting late, I should stop pestering you and let you get some sleep."

Luna nodded courteously, giving up with him. She doubted he actually liked her, and simply didn't want to admit it in fear for hurting her feelings. She looked around at the darkness, before responding simply "It's getting late, I should stop pestering you and let you get some sleep."

Alec nodded. "Be careful." He said, watching her leave. He doubted he would actually be able to sleep tonight, but it seemed like she wanted to leave, so he wouldn't stop her.

Alec nodded. "Be careful." He said, watching her leave. He doubted he would actually be able to sleep tonight, but it seemed like she wanted to leave, so he wouldn't stop her.
Luna left, but she did not head back to the cabin. Instead, she lost herself in the forest, trying to drown the outside world out. She needed to recollect her thoughts, reassess what she was doing. Why was she even going to see a hunter that had probably killed her kind? Just to see if he could date her? A vast wave of disappointment and shame of herself settled over her as she walked, heading towards the mountain where she knew there would be no hunters to try to kill her. She just wanted to be left alone, so that she could express her feeling however she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom