Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.gif
Debi, You & Ken looked so perfect on your wedding day! Beautiful dress, beautiful cake! May God richly bless your union!!! Theresa

AW! You look sooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! What a nice wedding! I love the dress!!!! Congratulations Mrs. Lorrah! My best wishes for you and Ken's future together!

hugs.gif

Thanks everyone, we are still floating on cloud 9 - a bit strange for a couple who has lived together nearly 5 years.
Me and DH also lived together for a few years before tying the knot. Being married feels really good. We just love being married, instead of living together. And after nearly 4 years I still love it when he smiles at me and says "Yes, Mrs..."

I'm so happy for you two
hugs.gif
Ken's face in the wedding pics... he looks loved and in love. Lucky guy!

We lived together for 14 and now have been married for 15 years and it does make a difference. You wouldn't think it would, but there was a difference right away. We were very glad we did it and a bit sorry we hadn't done it sooner. I honestly didn't think there was going to be any difference. Boy was I wrong about that. So to all of you who are in the same position, consider taking the plunge. It was well worth it. You don't know how many great tomorrows you will have. Right, Deb?

We lived together for 14 and now have been married for 15 years and it does make a difference. You wouldn't think it would, but there was a difference right away. We were very glad we did it and a bit sorry we hadn't done it sooner. I honestly didn't think there was going to be any difference. Boy was I wrong about that. So to all of you who are in the same position, consider taking the plunge. It was well worth it. You don't know how many great tomorrows you will have. Right, Deb?
It is nice to hear him call me his wife, get a card with "To my beautiful wife". It is nice to see that ring on my finger and his too. Even more, it is nice to see the love in his eyes even more now than before. He was afraid that because he is terminal, I wouldn't really go through with it. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom