Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, like check it out... I don't have a book to read, so I have read all 142 pages of this book. I have wanted to multiquote so many things, things that made me giggle, made me tear up...

I feel for you. You are a strong woman. To be admired. You are being gifted with the time you have. Each day, even the bad are a blessing. Each morning is another night spent together.

Congratulations on your wedding. I will pray you have many anniversaries.

Yes, Quite a ride. Debbies strength and courage gives me the strength to get out of bed some days.
She (and Ken) are such an inspiration to me.
hugs.gif

No video, sorry. Just pics and I keep having a hard time hooking up with the gal that has the DVD's. Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday!!!

Oh an you guys have no idea how hard it is to get out of bed some mornings. Ugh.

Ken is on my insurance now, and has an appointment with my doc on 2/4. Today I had an appointment for physiotherapy and he came along. We left there with my head adjusted, all his meds filled. And then 2 minutes after we got home the oxygen people said they could deliver tonight.

His meds were a total cost of $73 for 5 Rx's. They delivered an oxygen concentrator, 4 canisters of oxygen for when his is on the move, tons of tubing, a new nebulizer. ZERO co-pay.

That's wonderful, Debi! How are you guys otherwise?

The deli is selling an average of 4 sandwichs a day, not great, but the hot dogs sell out every day. Sara needs to go beat the pavement handing out menus to all the businesses nearby.

I tell you, Ken having his meds all filled is a HUGE relief for both of us. He wasn't taking his last few pills because once they were gone, they were gone. His last docs were useless, never called back, never processed requests for refills. So he had one pill of each Rx left and kept hanging onto them. Now he can take them regularly and not have to worry about refills; she gave him 6 months worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom