Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outer edges are the best place to check growths, as that is the newest tissue formed. Hope the sample was representative of the whole thing and it will just be gone once removed. Sounds like Ken's lungs are doing OK, I bet he feels better too with higher O2.

Outer edges are the best place to check growths, as that is the newest tissue formed. Hope the sample was representative of the whole thing and it will just be gone once removed. Sounds like Ken's lungs are doing OK, I bet he feels better too with higher O2.
He does feel much better these days, but he still cannot do a whole lot. The last time this thing was biopsied it was non-cancerous and I can't see anything changing, but it is so large now that it will be a challenge for the surgeon to close the wound. Ken has already been informed of that and that he cannot use his hand for 10 days after surgery. Thank God it's his left hand!

Debi, you've been quiet lately. How are you guys?

Debi, you've been quiet lately. How are you guys?
We are actually doing really well, and I thank you for asking!!!! I am still concerned about his biopsy next Friday, but the current meds and the oxygen are making a HUGE difference in how he feels. He no longer feels he has an expiration date, which I am really please about!

I'm glad to hear he's feeling better and the new meds help. It makes it easier for you too
hugs.gif
I hope the biopsy will go well too
fl.gif

We are having some financial stress these days, but then again who isn't?? Ken feels the Spriva is making a HUGE difference for him and he can tell when he doesn't use it. Wonder drug!!!! For now, we are still taking things one day at a time and doing our best to enjoy life. No matter if he is here for 4 days or 4 decades, it needs to COUNT.

Last weekend and the weekend before we had two of our grandchildren for most of the day. 4 months old Scarlet and 18 month old Kenny. They are a tag team!!!! One quiets, the other starts in.

th.gif

I love them beyond belief, but someone needs to get them in line. LOL!

Well Deb being a grandma that is not your job - you are supposed to be an enabler now
lol.png
. Not that any of my grandparents felt that way unfortunately.

It is nice to hear that Ken feels so much better - people don't realize how hard it is to struggle with low oxygen levels. Hope he has kept up the No Smoking plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom