Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
love.gif
WOW!!! A lot of you have posted recently, and I really appreciate that. We are actually going through hell right now. The waiting is really, really difficult. The size of his tumor is off the charts so we already expect the worst, but would really like to know the TRUTH and a game plan!! It is really hard being at work knowing Ken is here alone with his thoughts. Then it is hard being at home hearing his thoughts. We are SOO stuck.

love.gif
WOW!!! A lot of you have posted recently, and I really appreciate that. We are actually going through hell right now. The waiting is really, really difficult. The size of his tumor is off the charts so we already expect the worst, but would really like to know the TRUTH and a game plan!! It is really hard being at work knowing Ken is here alone with his thoughts. Then it is hard being at home hearing his thoughts. We are SOO stuck.

try to seek counsoling I know you said hospice is a no-go but you and Ken need to make a game plan to keep your thoughts from dwelling on the negitive, trust me I know it's harder to do than to say.

Deb, Thinking of you and Ken and offering prayers. Nothing is worse than not knowing Hoping you have some news soon and it is better than you expect. Hang in there both of you.

i have kept up on the news you have posted and have not wrote to you before
but i will tell i that i am praying for you and hope things work out for
You But most of all God's will for you
I know it hard to think about life with the unknows but if you give all the worry to God
it helps As he said cast all your cares on him for he cares for and loves you so very much!

I am new here and don't know you, but I do know the pain of loss and the pain and joys of being with someone on their journey...as it is a journey we are all on, but I know kindness and love when I hear and see it..I see it here with you and Ken...I wish you both blessings and love...and if possible healing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom