Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
wee.gif
Yippee for you Debi

great news Debbie. Continuing prayers for a long life for Ken. My husband lived 10 years past the time his doctor gave him. You are good for him. Blessings for both of you.
Deb

I read all the thread-Debbi, you are amazing! For all you have been through, what you are facing & to keep your upbeat attitude~my hat is off to you! I'm so glad the cancer has not spread,& that Ken is doing better w/the new meds. I keep you both in my thoughts & prayers. I had a bad episode a couple of days ago & my hubby really helped more than he ever has before. That was very uplifting. I'm sure Ken appreciates everything you do for him. Hope you have a good hatch!
jumpy.gif

I read all the thread-Debbi, you are amazing! For all you have been through, what you are facing & to keep your upbeat attitude~my hat is off to you! I'm so glad the cancer has not spread,& that Ken is doing better w/the new meds. I keep you both in my thoughts & prayers. I had a bad episode a couple of days ago & my hubby really helped more than he ever has before. That was very uplifting. I'm sure Ken appreciates everything you do for him. Hope you have a good hatch!
jumpy.gif
I am always amazed when someone stops to read this ENTIRE thread!!! Hugs to ya!!!!

Well good thing I missed the link, though I tend to NOT click on stuff like that.

Well last Monday, Ken split the stitches in his gut, spent the morning in ER where they did nothing. Saw our doctor up here on Wednesday, she said it looks fine, just mildly infected. City of Hope on Friday agreed with her. He is in a lot of pain, always has an upset stomach which leaves him mentally drained. In other words, he is now quite understanding why a person in constant pain would take his life in his hands. He just started medication for the depression, but that takes time to get into the blood stream.

On the other hand:

Is that not the cutest baby on the planet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom