Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debi that is some sad news but let me tell you something both my in laws had COPD. My MIL had it too. She was a tough old lady and lasted longer then everyone thought.

There is a forum out there for people dealing with COPD. They were a great help to us.
I haven't been there for quite some time I will try to find them again.

Deb I am so very sorry. Just know that you have the people here for support. As well as rl people. My thoughts and prayers are with you both

I am so very sorry to read this but I know he's a fighter (you, too) and we'll all be praying hard.

hugs.gif
I lack the words.

Deb, very sorry to hear this news for you guys. I will be sending extra prayers up for you both. You know if you need to vent a bit we are all here for you.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
You and Ken are in my thoughts and prayers! My father had this disease, he lived with it for over twenty years with it. He never did stop smoking......
theresa

We had a family meeting today and it went pretty well. Everyone agreed with everything, no fighting, no yelling, no tearful fits. Hopefully Ken will be with us for a while yet, even though it doesn't look that way. We are going to the memorial park this week to see about a payment plan for services. That way, even if he manages to hang on, it will be paid for and one less stressful thing to deal with later.

I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around Ken being gone. I do not want to accept it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom