Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif

Well. Sara and Ronnie came to help, but there is no way all that fencing can get done with just two people. I called my son and asked him when he was coming because we need help and his response was "We are celebrating Ken's birthday by doing yard work??"

somad.gif

Yes, I yelled at him. 2:00 pm and no one else is here yet.

It is so sad to read this, you both are in my prayers. My advise: Say all you ever wanted to tell him.
hugs.gif
I regret not doing that with some loved ones that are now gone...
sad.png

hugs.gif
(((((((((((((((((((*HUGS*)))))))))))))))))))))
hugs.gif

Today was.... interesting. Ken had a biopsy on a lump on his hand and then we went to the County hospital. We have to go there to get his Rx's filled for no cost. I am not complaining!!! That hospital saved Glen's life. I had never been there before and that place is ENORMOUS!!!!! The lobby is like a 6 lane highway in marble.

So, I said "County" facility, right? Where the broke get their rx's for free. Well let me tell you all, I have never seen a bigger crowd of degenerate, dirty, crazy, just not right people in my entire life. I mean not even on skid row down in LA. If they weren't nuts or filthy, they dressed like they are on their way to mardi gras.

Ken fit right in. He forgot his teeth.
lau.gif

Today was.... interesting. Ken had a biopsy on a lump on his hand and then we went to the County hospital. We have to go there to get his Rx's filled for no cost. I am not complaining!!! That hospital saved Glen's life. I had never been there before and that place is ENORMOUS!!!!! The lobby is like a 6 lane highway in marble.

So, I said "County" facility, right? Where the broke get their rx's for free. Well let me tell you all, I have never seen a bigger crowd of degenerate, dirty, crazy, just not right people in my entire life. I mean not even on skid row down in LA. If they weren't nuts or filthy, they dressed like they are on their way to mardi gras.

Ken fit right in. He forgot his teeth.
lau.gif

gig.gif

Besides that.... At least you got his Rxs free. And here's hoping the lump is ok and not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom