Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

Ken had another hard night. He is having issues getting in to see a doctor right now too, and that does NOT help things. He constantly has chest pain, has been to the hospital multiple times, and it is not a heart attack nor are there any blockages. However the pain is at times intense. Sometimes nitro helps, sometimes not.

He needs to see a doctor and I have no clue who to yell at as his coverage is County funded and I am clueless.

Ken had another hard night. He is having issues getting in to see a doctor right now too, and that does NOT help things. He constantly has chest pain, has been to the hospital multiple times, and it is not a heart attack nor are there any blockages. However the pain is at times intense. Sometimes nitro helps, sometimes not.

He needs to see a doctor and I have no clue who to yell at as his coverage is County funded and I am clueless.
hugs.gif

You know what goes through my mind? We are planning our wedding. I want to get my nails done. I want to have my hair done, I want him to have a nice suit. What my head says? What if he doesn't make it? What if his life ends before 12/24/12? Am I any less his wife? I would still buy the rings and wear them. Even if he was not here to put it on. This is hard. This is very hard.

Debs, I have just read this thread for the first time. I'm so sorry for what the two of you are going through. I can only wish for you that what has to be passes as smoothly as it can. Remember to take care of yourself too.

hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom