Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debi, you want to marry a man, knowing he's dying. If that isn't true love I don't know. I think you are amazing and Ken is lucky to have you in his life. I'm praying for you guys often and I'm asking for a few more happy years for you and Ken and a wonderful wedding day. 'Cause you deserve it.
hugs.gif

I think you may want to consider a summer wedding. Is that a possibility?
hugs.gif
Or if you can, a court judge to marry now and wedding later...I see that all time with people like yourself.

I love the idea of a summer wedding. It would be bad if Ken pass away way before his wedding date. Most of all, its the love between the two of you is all the world of difference.

In our eyes, you ARE married.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding Debi! I haven't been around much lately and truth is, you are the only reason I am popping in now... you haven't updated your blog in a while and I wanted to see how you were going
smile.png

The pictures of the rings have made me smile.... yet your heartache has made me sad. Stay strong darling. I don't really have much to say. I just wish the best for you and Ken and I want you to know that I am thinking of you always. All my love from over here in Aus.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding Debi! I haven't been around much lately and truth is, you are the only reason I am popping in now... you haven't updated your blog in a while and I wanted to see how you were going :)

The pictures of the rings have made me smile.... yet your heartache has made me sad. Stay strong darling. I don't really have much to say. I just wish the best for you and Ken and I want you to know that I am thinking of you always. All my love from over here in Aus.

Thank you so much! I have not updated the blog because I lost the link to log in. And I have been too lazy to go find it again. :p

lol! I have a blog.... It's been going for over 12 months now and probably has less posts than yours! So you are doing better than I am
smile.png
Blogging is not really my thing I suppose. When I moved away from my family and friends I thought it would be a good idea but it just hasn't caught on.

http://amovetothecountry.blogspot.com.au/

That's my blog if you are interested. Not much there! I feel kinda creeped out sharing it... even though it is public on the world wide web. and it doesn't even have any personal stuff in it really!

Now go find your login and tell us more stories!

You know what goes through my mind? We are planning our wedding. I want to get my nails done. I want to have my hair done, I want him to have a nice suit. What my head says? What if he doesn't make it? What if his life ends before 12/24/12? Am I any less his wife? I would still buy the rings and wear them. Even if he was not here to put it on. This is hard. This is very hard.
I just don't have any words for this.

hugs.gif

Hi Deb, I'm new to BYC but stumbled upon this thread and just spend the better part of an hour reading the entire thing. Bless you and Ken, your wedding sounds lovely!

My unsolicited advice is to ride your emotions like the ocean waves; one brings stress, another joy, another heartbreak, but ride each one for what it's worth. You can't fight the waves, you can only ride over them and know another is on the way. This helped me in difficult times; even as I was experiencing sorrow or loss, a small part of my brain would be asking myself, "Is this too much? Should I be feeling this way? Maybe this many tears AREN'T good! " Ridiculous what we humans can do to ourselves! Best wishes to you.

Hi Deb, I'm new to BYC but stumbled upon this thread and just spend the better part of an hour reading the entire thing. Bless you and Ken, your wedding sounds lovely!

My unsolicited advice is to ride your emotions like the ocean waves; one brings stress, another joy, another heartbreak, but ride each one for what it's worth. You can't fight the waves, you can only ride over them and know another is on the way. This helped me in difficult times; even as I was experiencing sorrow or loss, a small part of my brain would be asking myself, "Is this too much? Should I be feeling this way? Maybe this many tears AREN'T good! " Ridiculous what we humans can do to ourselves! Best wishes to you.
I think I need a new surfboard.

welcome-byc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom