Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs.gif
We here you. I can only imagine the pain for you and Ken. I hope things turn well, and I'll be praying for you.

Hey Debi, haven't checked in with you for awhile. sorry to hear you are stressed out again. It really is a rollercoaster. Take care of yourself and make sure you eat well. You can only take care of Ken if you take care of yourself first. Like on the airplane when they tell you in an emergency put your mask on first so you will be able to help someone else. Thinking of you everyday and hoping DH and I can steal a day to meet you in person around the 8th or 9th of July. Hang in there.

Hey Debi, haven't checked in with you for awhile. sorry to hear you are stressed out again. It really is a rollercoaster. Take care of yourself and make sure you eat well. You can only take care of Ken if you take care of yourself first. Like on the airplane when they tell you in an emergency put your mask on first so you will be able to help someone else. Thinking of you everyday and hoping DH and I can steal a day to meet you in person around the 8th or 9th of July. Hang in there.
Well, when I woke up this morning I learned why I have been feeling so down. A female monthly thing. Ugh, getting older bites sometimes.

It's been a very nice quiet weekend. The kids usually come over on Sunday and they all cancelled and I am glad. This is the first weekend I have felt like I got a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom