Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be electrolytes too... plenty of water won't solve that, can even make it worse. if he's sweating because of the heat or what he's doing, its especially important.
gatorade or something like it, or apricot juice/nectar and bananas if he won't drink the gatorade. gatorade g2 or some of the poweraid drinks are low cal if that matters.

I came home today and asked if he did his treatments. No, he forgot, so he strapped on the head gear and did one. He is supposed to do 3-4 a day. Ugh. I cannot be at work AND babysit the man!!! I would REALLY like him to be here for the wedding. Sigh.

zzgypsy is very right. I forgot about that. Too much plain water can cause hyperatremia I think it's called - super athletes can get that too. The abundance of water dilutes the other elements the body needs. I'm sure the doc would tell you what electrolytes Ken should be having.

Deb, I'm new here and just found this thread. I just wanted to tell you that you and Ken are in my prayers. I love hearing your wedding plans. Your dress, the ring, and the cake are gorgeous. I can't wait to hear the rest of the details. Love and blessings to you two.

Kim

Deb, I'm new here and just found this thread. I just wanted to tell you that you and Ken are in my prayers. I love hearing your wedding plans. Your dress, the ring, and the cake are gorgeous. I can't wait to hear the rest of the details. Love and blessings to you two.

Kim
Thank you and WELCOME!!!

You can't wait for the rest. that makes two of us!! I need to order the favors tomorrow. Next check will be the wreaths. I need to make a ring payment.

God is so good. I have had one FB friend for years. Recently a friend of hers added me. Tonight I found out her husband has cancer. Now I know that we were meant to in communication with each other, as I have had 4 months since diagnosis, and I can offer her some comfort and a place to complain and rant.

Then, I belong to a group called It's Just Me God. 102 members. From all over the place. Small group. THREE of my friends belong to that group as well. Coincidence? I think not.

There is no such thing as coincidence. Things and people pop up in our lives for a reason.
Hope you guys are well? Under circumstances.

I haven't gone to the dollar store yet. I got paid yesterday, ordered the favors and paid bills. Have to go to the feed store and grocery shopping before I can see if there is anything left. Probably not this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom