Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Debi, my friend has offered to do them for FREE.
big_smile.png
Just PM me the info. and what kind of design you would like. She did a pair of ducks on mine. She can do birds, horses, any pic you want, or just traditional. She will send several examples (email) and you pick the one you want. :)

Hi Debi, my friend has offered to do them for FREE.
big_smile.png
Just PM me the info. and what kind of design you would like. She did a pair of ducks on mine. She can do birds, horses, any pic you want, or just traditional. She will send several examples (email) and you pick the one you want. :)
WOW!!!! That is fabulous!!!!!

Yeah, my friend Lauren is a sweet lady. She was my riding buddy for many years. I don't see her much since we moved here to the Eastern Shore (from Baltimore), she did attend my wedding. :)

hey there,
I've spent a long time working in the medical device industry, a lot of it on ventilators. a friend of mine is the person who got this particular product started... I don't know much about it but it's something you might want to look into. it's pretty new, so your doctors might not be acquainted with it, and I don't know if it would be appropriate for your sweetheart or not, but it might be.
you might want to contact them and tell them you're getting married and find out if it would work for you...
http://breatheniov.com
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom