Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still thinking of and praying for you guys
hugs.gif

Wow. I have to admit... I haven't been keeping up with this at all. I've missed so much. The good part is I'm still praying for you both! And I hope you have a fun time at the birthday party.
hugs.gif

The party itself was great, I got to see both grandbabies. However, every car club in Southern California was there, and I am not talking about model A's. I mean those cars that bounce, and turn a vehicle into a contortionist. They were not rude, face to face, but they certainly had no intention of moving out of the way so we could drive to where we needed to go. A 2 minute drive from the entrance took 20!!!!

And because there were hundreds of families there, every single one of the fired up a BBQ, with lighter fluid (we use match light because the lighter fluid bothers Ken). Well of course the man could hardly breathe!! We left right after cake and he came right in for a breathing treatment.

I think because Ken is still soooo out of breath, he is trying to pick a fight with me. He has been rude to me three times since we got home. I wanna smack him!!!

Haven't posted in a while, not because I'm because I'm not thinking of you though. I am always reading this thread, and always thinking about you two. As always, God bless you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom