Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because Ken is still soooo out of breath, he is trying to pick a fight with me. He has been rude to me three times since we got home. I wanna smack him!!!

Whenever you feel like smacking him, just wait for him to calm down and then hug him. He needs you now more than ever. Love him no matter what. He is just acting out because he is scared. Men will never admit that. He needs to feel secure and loved right now.
hugs.gif

Whenever you feel like smacking him, just wait for him to calm down and then hug him. He needs you now more than ever. Love him no matter what. He is just acting out because he is scared. Men will never admit that. He needs to feel secure and loved right now.
hugs.gif
I DO know that, and I have been calm with him. These days when things go bad are really rough for us both. Which makes me think things are going to get really rough on a regular basis in the future.

You must tell him to keep a diary or something and write down his feelings and thoughts. Even if he doesn't want to share them, it'll help getting it out of his head. I can't imagine how hard this must be for him.
Big
hugs.gif
for both of you.

Debi, it is not the same as being with you in person, but we are all here for you, thinking about you both, and hoping each day is a good one for each of you. And feeling your sorrow when they are not. I am glad that this site has been here as an outlet for you to be able to share your feelings. When you are in the middle of a bad time, imagine all of your friends here standing by you, supporting you, and let it all run off you like water off a duck's back.

He is improved today, but the affects are not gone yet. That was HORRIBLE!!!! We usually grill on Sunday, but there is no way I am gonna let him do that today. Nope, not gonna happen. He said he is fine with that. That was really frightening. We learned one more place we can't go - parks with a lot of people grilling!

I appreciate every single of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom