Life REALLY sucks sometimes *snif*

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Diana, I'm so sorry that your father died before you could spend more time with him and have your son get to know him.
And I'm so sorry that you are unable to attend his memorial.
This has been a really awful couple of weeks for you. Cry a lot and try to hold together the rest of the time.
We're here for you.

Laura

Quote:
It is at a reduced rate if they have seats open. My aunt did it when my gram died. It may be at least worth it to find out the cost.
hugs.gif

Thank you so much evryone ... my gramma passed away in 94 and I had searched and called then for flight possibilities with no luck so I havent even thought about that this time it being the holiday season and all ... I have seen on the news here that there is some kind of security warning whereby all flights are being extra careful or such also?
Anyway thank you all so much ... this was just the last cherry on top of a mud pie years worth of disasters.
I hadnt seen my father (nor anyone else since 1994) ... just needed to blow off some steam...

Oh I am so sorry.
hugs.gif
Like a couple of posts already said, call the airline and ask if they have discounted flights for this circumstance. I used this option when my niece died. The flight was half price. Is there someone that could lend you the $ until you get your tax return? (assuming you get one
fl.gif
) I hope it works out for you. Prayers being sent your way
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom