Light brahma infected foot?

A-gaspar13

In the Brooder
Jun 26, 2019
image.jpg
Hey everyone! Im looking for some advice on my light brahma. I believe she was picked on and now all her leg feathers are gone :( but now theres this bump on her leg! Does it look infected? Ive been keeping her separate and trying to keep it clean. Not sure what else to dooo help!

View attachment 1914380 Hey everyone! Im looking for some advice on my light brahma. I believe she was picked on and now all her leg feathers are gone :( but now theres this bump on her leg! Does it look infected? Ive been keeping her separate and trying to keep it clean. Not sure what else to dooo help!
Hi. I soak mine in a warm Epsom salts bath and soak. Then gently rub either hand or toothbrush (soft). Then dry and spray with iodine. Let that dry and then a thin coat of vaseline over the top. Works a treat for mine. I do this each day until heals.

Hi. I soak mine in a warm Epsom salts bath and soak. Then gently rub either hand or toothbrush (soft). Then dry and spray with iodine. Let that dry and then a thin coat of vaseline over the top. Works a treat for mine. I do this each day until heals.
Ok i will definitely try that tomorrow!

Put some antibacterial ointment on it. I like to suggest bag balm. It helps draw infection out better than normal antibiotic ointment will. But any will do. Keep an eye one it
. Awesome! I can find that at a pharmacy? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom