Light Sussex x Barnevelder

sussexmarans

In the Brooder
7 Years
Aug 29, 2012
Tamworth, England
I want to cross my LS with my barnevelder just for fun, but i've been on chicken calculator and they don't have LS, does anyone know what i would get, like colour and egg colour etc thanks in advance :)

Here ya go
Mzwartzilvercolumbia.JPG
zwartroodgezoomddubbel.JPG

EWhEWh CoCo SS IdId​
ebeb PgPg MlMl MhMh ww Id-​
zwart getekend zilver columbia [ Lightshank? Single comb ]
black patterned silver columbian [ Lightshank? Single comb ] zwart getekend rood dubbelgezoomd [ Yellowskin Lightshank? Single comb ]
black patterned red doublelaced [ Yellowskin Lightshank? Single comb ]

hide
50% Hanen zwart getekend geel onvolledig gezoomd [ Lightshank? Single comb ] bold
50% Hennen zwart getekend roodgeschouderd/creme onvolledig gezoomd [ Lightshank? Single comb ] bold

hide
50% Cockerels black patterned yellow/golden incomplete laced [ Lightshank? Single comb ] bold
50% Pullets black patterned redshouldered/cream incomplete laced [ Lightshank? Single comb ] bold

Go for it. I have crossed my lite sussex bantams with a barnvelder rooster. Have produced lovely off spring . Brown chicks are hens and the white or multi coloured white chicks are roosters. That is a bonus. Don't think the self sexing happens if the sussex is the rooster

I had a trio of barnevelders that didn't lay or anything and put them with the broody hen that's in my pp but nothing happened unfortunately... I've been looking for the same.

Back
Top Bottom