Getting Brahmas

Canadian Wind

Duck Crazy Canuck
Premium Feather Member
Jul 25, 2022
Eastern Ontario
My Coop
My Coop
After debating for a few years, I'm finally going to take the plunge and get some Brahmas. I've ordered 2 Light females, 2 Dark females, and 2 Buff females, as well as a Buff male.

What would chicks with this male be? Chicken genetics are currently way above my head, even though I have a very good basic knowledge of genetics in general. I can recite Muscovy genetics in my sleep, lol!

It doesn't help that Dark and Light aren't a specific colour/pattern to enter in a calculator.

Yes, I'm being lazy instead of doing all the research myself. :p

After debating for a few years, I'm finally going to take the plunge and get some Brahmas. I've ordered 2 Light females, 2 Dark females, and 2 Buff females, as well as a Buff male.

What would chicks with this male be? Chicken genetics are currently way above my head, even though I have a very good basic knowledge of genetics in general. I can recite Muscovy genetics in my sleep, lol!

It doesn't help that Dark and Light aren't a specific colour/pattern to enter in a calculator.

Yes, I'm being lazy instead of doing all the research myself. :p
Dark is is silver Partridge, light is columbian,I believe

Hmm..Muscovy and Brahmas...I approve! ;) :D Would love to see pictures when you get them!!
I shall try to remember to post some! :D

I'm also getting some more OEGB (Red Pyle, Porcelain, and Mille Fleur), as well as some Chantecler.

I also want to get pics (when they're grown) of the Brahmas and OEGB together, lol.

Back
Top Bottom