Light Sussex

Where did your friend get the light Sussex..if you don't mind me asking. I have been looking for some but no luck. I think they are hard to find..Thanks, NeeCee51

Here is Hettie My Light Sussex who died not long ago i thought i'd share some pics as she was such a special hen she was less than 4 years old .

IMG_2813.JPG

PicMonkey%2BCollage.jpg

What a pretty boy. I just got three pullets and they are scared of everything. They are so cute so I am being very patient with them. Does not help that my 5 orpingtons don't like them much. Have to keep an eye on the three till they get bigger.

Here is my Sussex hen Mayvis I have three and they will be two in November :)

My other hen Sheila, these were taken when she was only a couple of months old.

Last but not least my rooster, Ken. We have a love hate relationship, he hates me when I go near the hens but he is happy to sit next to me for cuddles.

I have three other hens but they aren't Sussex.
Here is all of them. :)

This is what happens when you mix a Sussex and Ancona. They are extremely pretty. Black spotty looking Sussex!!

They are all beautiful!!! I think mine are about three months old. They look about the same size as yours when the were 3 months old.

Here's my Coronation Sussex at 11 weeks. Does anyone have a gender prediction?
The comb is quite small but looks pinkish. I have no other Sussex to compare. (I'm guess the gender related traits would be similar to the Light Sussex.)

Back
Top Bottom