Like button :)

<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3

Songster
8 Years
Sep 24, 2011
Jacksonville N.C
Hi my name is Katie. I am on this site all the time. I don’t even use facebook anymore lol. So say you find an thread that can really help you or you want to be able to visit it, but not subscribe. Subscribing helps me and lot on keeping up with my new post. I think it would be very useful to have an like button or something similar. On the bottom of the screen where it says show my post, show subscribed post, show unanswered post ect. there you can put an show liked post. That away you can have an list of threads that you can reference like the thread 'Think it's too cold for your chickens? Think again...' I would like to be able to like it where when it gets colder I can pull it up and look at it. Since so many new post get added every day you may forget about one that is kind of old because people stop commenting on is so even subscribing doesn’t work unless you save every e-mail. I love, love, love this site. I am looking to get the book raising backyard chickens for dummies, and getting the BYC 2012 calendar. Just putting this out there.
K.J.M / N.c Chicken owner

If you go to recent posts, and scroll to the bottom of the page, you can use the "Show your posts" to find threads you have commented on.

There is also a "Show subscribed topics" link---so you don't have to save each and every email. You can just go to the thread itself.

I comment an lot ! So that wouldn't work for references. Thanks for telling me about that.
smile.png

Thanks for the great comments!

Regarding subscriptions: We're working on some great enhancements to the subscription tool. It will be a bit before we can release them more details, but we'll keep you posted!

Back
Top Bottom