like I don't have enough on my plate??

ebonykawai

Songster
12 Years
Dec 27, 2007
Wheatfield, NY near NiagFalls
My TSC has assorted pullets from Mt. Healthy. They just came in. Not like I don't have enough going on, lol. I have 6 three week old RIRs that I'm planning to put out by the weekend. Then there's the 10 other RIRs I hatched a week ago. I know I definitely have 5 hens and one roo from the older batch. With my luck, I'll probably pay for that by having 9 roos in the younger batch. So by that estimation, I MUST need more hens, right?? So I really should get out to TSC, because I kind of wanted some different breeds anyway...and they have speckled sussex and possibly some buff orps...so I really should go, right?

Plus, my friend is coming this weekend to pick up his share of the younger peeps. Yeah, I definitely think I need to go to TSC.

Or do I???

Well the Speckled Sussex and BOs are worth it.
big_smile.png
Yes...you do need to go.

(I cannot help it...BYC has made me an enabler)

Yep.. you do, definately.. you need more peeps..
(I can't get anymore right now.. so I am going to feed my need by enabling someone elses addiction.. sorry it had to be you
wink.png
)

The extreme sadness and despair at seeing your friend take his chicks will be much easier to bear if you have new chicks to replace them!!

As long as you have room for them .... go and give them a great home.

Back
Top Bottom