Solved Likes out the wazoo!

There is no limit on daily likes, and I don't think his account was hacked, if someone wanted to like posts, they could just create a new account, and the only way someone else could gain access to his account would be to either guess his password, or gain access to his email and use that to reset his password. Not likely.

There is no limit on daily likes, and I don't think his account was hacked, if someone wanted to like posts, they could just create a new account, and the only way someone else could gain access to his account would be to either guess his password, or gain access to his email and use that to reset his password. Not likely.
Maybe they hacked his email and decided to hack a bunch of his accounts on sites. :idunno

Thanks for the response. I talked to him, he's just recuperating and doing lot of reading. All good.

BTW congratulations on your new award!

I’m getting lots of alerts now from him liking my posts. But who in the right mind would hack a backyard chickens account

pyqs7ehtrc.gif

Back
Top Bottom