Lime Green Poop

I suggested a vet because she's not eating, not drinking, won't stand, and is not breathing normally, which is never a good sign.

-Kathy

I was going to go to Tractor supply today and get the Corid to start giving her, but she was dead when I woke up. Last night, before I went to bed, she seemed to be doing a little better, standing all the way up, drinking on her own, and eating the yogurt. I am going to call the vet and ask about a necropsy.
2639.png

I was going to go to Tractor supply today and get the Corid to start giving her, but she was dead when I woke up. Last night, before I went to bed, she seemed to be doing a little better, standing all the way up, drinking on her own, and eating the yogurt. I am going to call the vet and ask about a necropsy.
2639.png
Oh I am so so sorry!!!
hugs.gif
I know how hard it is to lose them. I hope your heavy heart heals soon.
hugs.gif

I'm sorry that she didn't make it. A necropsy would be very helpful, and please let us know what you find out. The state vet or poultry lab usually does them, and the body must be kept refrigerated.

Thank you all for trying to help, I appreciate it. I just dropped her off at MSU this morning and the Dr. just called me saying it was either Marek's disease or avian leukosis. They won't know for sure until next week though.

Back
Top Bottom