1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LINK TO CONTEST POSTED - BYC TRIVIA CONTEST

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by debilorrah, Mar 17, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  2. wolfie

wolfie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I have a question about the BYC TRIVIA CONTEST What is it? What are the rules? I am new joined March 2nd and don't know much.[​IMG]

3. debilorrah

All the rules will be posted about an hour ahead of time.... The questions will be posted at 5 pm PDT on the dot.

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

5. debilorrah

Remember! THIS SUNDAY!!! 5:00 pm PDT! Be ready [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

Is everyone getting ready??? [​IMG]

7. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

So, it is not a timed event? Because if it is. I may as well not play. I am slower than the average bear! [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

No, the first person to answer a question correctly, their name goes under the question with the answer. The person with the most correct answers wins. [​IMG]

9. ShadyGlade

ShadyGlade Chillin' With My Peeps

Is there a trick posting the answers extra quickly? The last time it seemed as if people were able to post much quicker than seemed possible for my meager computer skills. [​IMG]

10. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Some people probably:

1) Know the answers right off the top of their head
    2) Have a separate browser window open so they can simply type the answer and hit submit.

You could get really fancy and resize your browser windows so the contest is on one side and a reply screen is on the other. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by