Links to disease symptoms and information

I removed several posts here that should have been on new threads. Please do not post your health issues here.
hmm.png
HOW AND WHERE DO I POST :(

Wow, I'm trying to find correct doses for Corid. Shouldn't this be easier? I went to emergencies and then I'm still searching, ugh... threads. Isn't there a topic list so I can just jump to what I need?

Wow, I'm trying to find correct doses for Corid. Shouldn't this be easier? I went to emergencies and then I'm still searching, ugh... threads. Isn't there a topic list so I can just jump to what I need?
Hi @Annjee I'm sorry you're having trouble. I have a hard time navigating this new format myself.

Corid dosage is 1 1/2 teaspoons Corid powder per gallon or 2 teaspoons of 9.6% Corid liquid per gallon. Give for 5-7 days. Make sure this is the only water available for your chicks.

Here's the link for Kathy's break down on dosing. If you have chicks that have symptoms of Cocci - use the "severe outbreak dose" as given above.
http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/818879/updated-corid-and-amprol-amprolium-dosing

The first link seems to be more about selling stuff with a small amount of info so not sure if that has changed since the link was originally posted.
The second link no longer works but I think this is where it has moved to:
http://www.farmhealthonline.com/disease-management/poultry-diseases/

Been a while since I last posted. Having some sort of problem with our Golden Comet. She seems to have an egg stuck in her, like it won't come out. She hasn't been herself the last few days and definitely has not been laying. We lost one of our bantams this summer to the exact same thing, whatever it is. We don't want to lose this girl as she 's been through a lot. Any answers out there or advice?

I have a 1 yr old RIR that is laying thin shelled eggs, has pasty butt and is losing the feathers around her ears. Can someone help me with what might be going on with her?
DSC02510.JPG
DSC02510.JPG

Attachments

• DSC02502.JPG
    DSC02502.JPG
    806.6 KB · Views: 7

Back
Top Bottom