List of Silkie Breeders

Quote:
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Thanks Tammy
smile.png

aubrey- summer is not a great time to ship birds- too hot. Esp where you live. Wait until fall when it starts to cool down and ask again. I know I'll have lav's available at some point this fall, catch me before I take them to the shows in mid/late oct to sell. Try me in Sept. Again, I won't be selling the truly competitive birds.

Looking for 4-6 good quality Bearded Silkie hens either laying or close to laying in MN. Just starting out a small flock.
Deb :O)

Looking for 4-6 good quality Bearded Silkie hens either laying or close to laying in MN. Just starting out a small flock.
Deb :O)

we are located in upstate new york.We breed and show silkies in white buff blue black and splash.All our stock came from top national breeders.we do very well at the shows but do not get to travel to far but our birds have been sent all over the country and have performed outstandingly at any shows they were entered in.we ship eggs and young adults and are npip cert.due to demand we are hatching almost year round now. we have a facebook page at fernwood valley farm ang email at [email protected]. we love silkies and are glad to entertain any questions about them or any poultry as we do raise a few other breeds also.

Back
Top Bottom