Little Bit of a Bumpy Day in the Family, Prayers please!

lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
My Great Aunt, Livia passed away this morning. She had been sick, but seemed to be getting better. My Uncle is going to be lost. He is my Grandaddy's brother , grandaddy passed away 8 years ago. Been a bit down, as I reflect on what used to be a pretty large family, it is dwindling and we are so spread out we do not get to spend time together anymore.

Then, I talked to my Mama, she is having hip and back pain again. The last two times she had this, she ended up having back surgery. Bad backs run in our family, it is genetic to some degree and has to do with the way we are built, of course I am built like Mama, so I try to be careful. She is going to her Neurologist tomorrow, he is Awesome and always prays with her before her surgeries.

Hubby has not been feeling good since he got a tooth pulled last week, he had some infection in another tooth and it appears now that this is causing a sore throat and general achyness
th.gif

So, please say some prayers that God will touch our family, my Mama won't need another surgery and that My Uncle and his family can get through the next days in peace!

So sorry about all you're going through...
hugs.gif

And make sure hubby gets some meds for that infection... tooth infections can go systemic very quickly...

With your soothing fingers,
wipe away the lines that worries have etched on our faces.
Surround us with calm,
let us rest in the glow of peace,
as if we were encircled with the Moon's own light.
Let our concerns and tensions drain away from us,
pouring as water into your Earth.

Back
Top Bottom