little feathered genuises!

I think most of the blame should be placed on the media. They never show anything regarding animal welfare.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I hate to end it sooner than it should. I feel like it's more of a Christian thing, like God put animals on earth to live and be free, if it's not even going to be free at least let it live until they naturally die. And I feel like raising a calf, getting her pregnant, and then slaughtering her baby is betrayal. You just killed her child, which makes me terribly upset. And I know most people don't agree.

You obviously never grew up on a farm. things die. I'm not even getting into the religion aspect. I raise my chickens, and grow a good deal of our year's food. I have no issue killing them and processing them when the time comes... or any other animal.

Nature is cruel. I'm betting you've never seen the carnage of a fox or fisher getting into a coop.... or if a chicken is dumb enough to get within reach of a pig... or what a horse will do to a single coyote. Or what the family cat does when let outside.

Bottom line is our bodies were built to use animal and vegetable protein, it is the reason we have the teeth we have.

You obviously never grew up on a farm. things die. I'm not even getting into the religion aspect. I raise my chickens, and grow a good deal of our year's food. I have no issue killing them and processing them when the time comes... or any other animal.

Nature is cruel. I'm betting you've never seen the carnage of a fox or fisher getting into a coop.... or if a chicken is dumb enough to get within reach of a pig... or what a horse will do to a single coyote. Or what the family cat does when let outside.

Bottom line is our bodies were built to use animal and vegetable protein, it is the reason we have the teeth we have.
That's right, if we didn't need meat we wouldn't have the teeth that we have.

You are wrong, I live on a farm.

Last edited:
That's right, if we didn't need meat we wouldn't have the teeth that we have.

None of our teeth are sharp enough to bite through live prey. Put a bunny with a baby, and a apple in there too, and let me know when the baby kills the bunny instead of eating the apple.

Back
Top Bottom