Little Giant Egg Turner

Hello Rainstorm. I have an old school Little Giant Egg Turner. This was the one that looks like fingers holding the egg. My last order was an assortment of chicken breeds, so various sized eggs. They held all of them, but the largest ones were tighter. I'm not familiar with duck eggs, but my unit says it can handle them. The newer units got rid of the finger design and went to a litttle dish type design. It looks like a better fit for everything up to goose. Be sure and look around a lot, doing your homework as there are a lot of people who would love to charge you way too much and others who seem to be genuinely honest. Good luck with your duck hatch as it sounds like you're getting closer from your previous post(s).
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you, and yeah I was closer, but seeing how alot of ppl dont think lg is to good I think imma wait and save up for a hova, id rather have good hatches then none at all with my experience (none) with hatching
tongue.png

I just hatched some turkey eggs out of mine and it worked fine. I was trying to hatch some duck eggs. They were infertile, but they also fit okay.

I have both and old style and new style turners for my two LGs.

LG is my first bator...so far...and I didnt like it at first, UNTIL...I learned how it works and how to maintain the temp/humidity...once you learn this...you do fine...

Back
Top Bottom