Little Giant Hatch Along

Just had an egg chirp!
ya.gif

Congrats on your pip!

Quote:
omg..so exciting and nerve wrecking..keeping my fingers crossed..I am hooked now..thinking about buying some eggs and do it all over..well once this hatch is done..hehe

I KNEW I was hearing pecking with the stephoscope!!! Then went in to get something and peeked in the incubator and thought what the heck was on that egg!!! And then I went back and I heard a PEEP! It's alive!!

I can see it's little beak pecking through the little hole it made!!! OMG I think I have another one trying to pip. This is so exciting and nerve racking at the same time!!!

4 out of the bator, 6 more pips actually 2 are trying to zip, so we may have a few more before the night is over.

I thought that the Chocolate one that was so hard to see in hatched, no it was a different lighter chocolate one. Oh well, there is still hope that there is a baby in there.
caf.gif

kycklingmamma wrote:
I think my third pipper soon to be hatcher is getting shrinkwrapped..what do I do?? it looks to be exhasuted..humidity is rather low..58-60%..help!!
Does it look like the membrane is drying and sticking to it? If so, you can pop the lid open and mist some warm water on it.

yes it looks just like that..I sprayed/misted water in the bator and on the mebrane..shot the humidity to 88%..but it is starting to dry up again..should I keep on misting the membrane..the crack on the egg is about the size of a nickel.​

Quote:
mine was fairly easy to regulate took about 2 hours they are SUPER sensitive so make SUPER tiny adjustments while you set it lol and do you have a thermometer and a hydrometer?
I set my eggs about an hour ago aside from a humidity spike that's all that I had problem but removal of some water solved that I set 18 eggs old English game fowl so im supper egg-sited lol
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom