Little Giant Hatch Along

just remember the veins are in the membrane...that part scares me....

I know me too..we took it very very slow..left it alone if it looked like bleeding would occur..progressed as it calmed down..
The best is if you never have to intervene, but sometimes we do and its best to take it slow.​

Quote:
I could be wrong as I did not go in mine and look....but I think if you click on the other link under the pictures you download that it will show up in your post....I think I am right, maybe!

Candled yesterday - day 8. Out of 32 eggs 27 look good! (Well maybe 26.) 5 are obviously just yolks floating around but I'm leaving them in there for now. Thanks keri78 for great eggs! It's all on me now!

Quote:
What kind of chick is the brown one with caramel colors? I have one that looks the same I got from TSC and have no clue what it is.

I have no clue, sorry! Ours are just barnyard mutts. My dad beleives that it is a Rhode Island Red, but who knows.
idunno.gif

Quote:
What sweeties!! LOVE your mystery Chick! I can't wait to see what mine turn out to be. EE roo over EE's, speckled sussex, brown leghorns, and cuckoo marans!

Back
Top Bottom