Little Giant Incubator Question

TK Poultry

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Greencastle, Indiana
for christmas one of my gifts was an egg turner for my little giant incubator.....well i was dying to use it so i went out and got 4 mixed eggs to put in it to try it out and it worked nice, but i had a slight problem i couldnt get much water into my wells how do i get enough water in the wells with that egg turner in the incubator?

I use a piece of tubing connected to a small funnel into which i pour the water. (If I understand your question correctly.)
You also might consider using 1 or 2 of those small kitchen sponges to absorb the water......depending on the humidity reading you are getting.

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

The tubing they sell in the aquarium section of the pet store works well. That's what I use with a bulb syringe.

I used a staw, I just put it in the hole on the top of incubator ( the one where the red vent plug goes) guided it through turner to the water well and used a syringe to shoot water through

the straw, i also had a syringe with some tubing attached to wet the sponges under the wire to increase humidity last 3 days the small tubing fits right through the air vents on top of the

bator.i used IV tubing but im sure you can use tubing made for a fish tank, if you dont have a syringe you can use a turkey bastor also.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom