Little Giant Incubators & Turner (Plus extra's) MI

Feathers Acres

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Michigan
I have two Little Giant Incubators, and one turner. They were both only used once or twice, one was for chickens the other was for waterfowl. They are all in like new conditions and I will also include with purchase of an incubator all the thermometers I purchased to use with them (Digital acurite with water wiggler, electric combo thermometer and of course the thermometer that came with it originaly) I will also include extra shelf liner I have. Comes with all original papers and box. The turner is the newer version that does not have the plastic prongs to hold the egg.

Im asking $30 per each item, plus actual shipping. Also if you are purchasing an incubator for waterfowl I will throw in a spray bottle I have that you may use to mist the eggs, I only have one though.

I will only accept paypal.

Last edited:
Oh Oh Me Me Me!!

Ive been looking for an incubator and turner for waterfowl!
Id have to give the money to my bro to do paypal for me, so he'd most likely do it tomorrow night (21st) if thats fine with you,
big_smile.png

How much would shipping be to Florida 33852?

Thanks!

Diana

Last edited:
So and Incubator and the turner? I guess I could strap the boxes together probably or just find a box big enough to fit the both of them, let me get the box measurements and all that and ill let you know how much shipping is.

do you have the book of instructions, i have never used one so probably i`m going to used the book of instructions to use it right

Back
Top Bottom