Little giant vs Nurture Right 360

So far I love my LG (12300 model, has a fan). It reads 100.4, and my second thermometer reads 100 on the dot. Third one reads just over 100. So for now it’s quite accurate. Good luck!!

I have calibrated and done every test I possibly can and still all over the place. I am going to just wait and see what happens. If I could get a new Bator shipped over night id do that but we can't get any rush shipments so I'm just SOL.

I messed with it now for countless hours and get it between 95-101 degrees and from 47-63% humidity. All 4 corners and the center are different. Ive become too obsessive (losing sleep and slacking from work) over it and am out of ideas so like I said, ill just wait. If all fails ill spend the money and get the GQF sportsman.
I don’t have either of these incubators but do have another that has similar troubles. One corner will read 101 or even 102 sometimes and one will be 98. :th

Honestly I think, from what I’ve heard and experienced, most incubators have hot and cold spots within them so I think this is pretty normal.

Though it seems yours is very extreme!! :th

What I do though to make up for this is every few days or sometimes daily I will move the eggs to a different spot in the incubator so they are not too affected by one area’s extremes. Seems to help.

Back
Top Bottom