Little oddball chick; help me identify?

So I went to a feedstore and bought 3 chicks. The first two look identical to what their breed is. (They are a week and a half old) However, the last chick looked like a buff orpington, and they told me it was a "buff" (They just said buff and the chick lookedlike a buff orpington so i thought they were correct. Now, the 'buff" has grown dark spots on its wings and tail feathers. I triedn looking up similar stories but I found none. Her personality is also like a buff orpington: really gentle and docile.
Pictures are attached. Her feet and beak are orange.
Can you help me?

Reminds me of how my Henrietta looked at approx. 1 week:

Here is Henrietta today at approx. 7 weeks--I posted her pic, and there was one guess that she was possibly an Old English Game Bantam, but two others could not discern her breed yet:

Good luck--I'll be interested to see how yours develops as well!

Ah, I was looking up buffs because that's what the place said and apparently there is a buff orpington x delaware cross? I realized that the neck area and tail have the same design as my bird.
Is this a possibility?

I recently called the store and they told me she might be a buff brahma, but she doesn't have feathered legs. Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom