Solved Little red tags with numbers in upper right corner of tabs

Kim95037

Songster
11 Years
May 27, 2012
Morgan Hill California
This is probably a dumb question but I havent been on here for a while. What are the little red numbers in the upper right had corner of the brown tabs at the top of the web page that takes you to all of the different places "Home" and "Forums" and "Articles" (which on mine has a number 34 in the corner) how do I get rid of them or look at what they mean? Thanks anyone!

Yeah I clicked on it and it just takes me to the review page or the articles page, its not really pointing to anything specific...thanks!
I just checked. You see a button where it says filter or view? Click it and sort by "most recent", then work your way through. Each time you read an article or review the count should decrease by one.

:frow @Kim95037
You can mark all the articles as read in one go by clicking on the right hand side of the article box for the quick links menu.
47DC8849-7E19-4636-969A-ABBE7291C2D7.png

Click on the mark read at the top of the menu and the option to mark as read should come up like below.
505F9168-8C81-411D-B0C0-59E05FEB1F67.png

Once you have marked them as read this should clear your little red alert numbers. Only when new articles are posted should you get another alert to a new article. The same applies for the review section. Hope this helps and that it saves you some time if you don’t wish to read every article.

It’s working ok on my iPad. You just have to makes sure you only tap on the right hand side of the article box. If you get a bit too much to the left it will bring the whole section up and not the quick links :)

It’s working ok on my iPad. You just have to makes sure you only tap on the right hand side of the article box. If you get a bit too much to the left it will bring the whole section up and not the quick links :)
Okay, thanks, I will try that!

Here is something else that I just found that will turn them on or off, but not mark them as read.
article_display_1.png

article_display_2.png

article_display_3.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom