Live Chicken Cam

wow, that's really cool! I need one for my coop, lol.
big_smile.png

Ok, that is way cool, a little warped (that I enjoy it), but cool!! I wish I could hang my feeder but our turkey would always try to perch her fat butt on it and dump it. (Ok, so not a really smart turkey, we do know this)

yanmar, My coop is a ways from my house but I am going to run ethernet cable. You can run 300 feet with ethernet cable with no problem. It is more reliable than a wireless connection. A 300' spool WITH ends can be bought online for around 50-60 bucks. Just my 2 cents!

My live chicken cam been online for a few days now. Still working out some bugs. But I think I'm on the down word path now. Now, I I can only find an IP cam driver that will stream with audio. Still looking. But still cool to watch even with no sound.

Well I am one step closer to setting up a cam as well. My wireless signal is nice and srong out at the coop and run area. Can you disclose where you bought yours from? I have found a range of the IP cam you got pricing from 85 to 149. I have read there are nock off ones that will not be covered under warrenty. Just doing the homework. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom