Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
🤣 actually I married a caucasian. I’m the Mexican 🤣 well my ethnicity is, by blood I’m mixed with a lot (although I’ve never done any tests).

My husband actually laughs (in relief) that our kids got my tanning genes instead of his.
Teach your babies Spanish.
My Mexican still kicks himself for not teaching our babies when they were babies.

Well the run away hen has done it again. I can't find her anywhere. Oh, and one of my Marans has decided to join her in her travels, because I can't find her either. So now I have two missing hens. Hopefully they will find their way home this evening, I'll start looking for them early today. They have to be somewhere.
Watch she's going to show back up with babies.

Fashionably late

20200531_112044.jpg

I tried to stay inside the lines

Well the run away hen has done it again. I can't find her anywhere. Oh, and one of my Marans has decided to join her in her travels, because I can't find her either. So now I have two missing hens. Hopefully they will find their way home this evening, I'll start looking for them early today. They have to be somewhere.
I am thinking broody on a hidden nest, The broody magician may have done his job too well.

Back
Top Bottom