Living life on the edge (of the incubator) hatch-a-long

Pics
@ElfenLied89 we'll hopefully see in this hatch what's going on with Chonkers chocolate gene, bred to black females (as Atropos, although we don't know what else she is carrying) he should be producing blacks and paints of both genders and even have the possibility of producing a chocolate or chocolate paint female 😃

His ladies just have to stop running away from him and they need to STOP eating their eggs :he I had to go and brag on them about how well they were doing, zero eggs the last two days. This morning I salvaged an EE egg out of the nesting box covered in dried egg goo 😡

Last edited:
I got 4 Chonkers eggs today! 3 brown and 1 EE, popping them into the incubator staging cartons 😁 thank you ladies for not eating your eggs today 🙄

And, 2 more silkie eggs 😊

No Fizzy BA eggs today, there should be one or two tomorrow though. I think they are still adjusting to there new coopmate 🤣

I got 4 Chonkers eggs today! 3 brown and 1 EE, popping them into the incubator staging cartons 😁 thank you ladies for not eating your eggs today 🙄

And, 2 more silkie eggs 😊

No Fizzy BA eggs today, there should be one or two tomorrow though. I think they are still adjusting to there new coopmate 🤣
My girls ate 4 of their eggs today. 🤦‍♀️ There went their rent money for the day.

Back
Top Bottom