Living off Social Security

Pics
Yes it most certainly does... And sometimes players in this niche show up out of the blue...

Think about this How many Cars are there in the U.S. Each car has four tires... Each tire is worn down what... about every four years give or take. Where does that tire dust go? Come to find out there is a microbe that loves tire dust... And its happily eating it all. O sure some goes into the soil some goes out to sea....

deb
I hadn't heard about the microbe that eats tire dust, but that is pretty amazing!! Like the fungus that eats plastic-- life always finds a way.

Whatever you make into a sausage, preserved goods, eggs, eggshells, etc. and have spare and sell; I would suggest you to think about investing in a good graphic designer for your own brand logo. Nothing is hip now as 'true' food. Local food made with love. Made by the small man. With an trusty old American feel, made by BBQ-male name, mama femalename, uncle malename, aunty femalename, etc. It's an investment to let that logo be made and let it be printed on labels; but people nowadays pay a lót more when they think it is quality and it pays off in the end. If you make in people's eyes quality dried meats, labeled like it is local, biologic, good old fashioned quality, it does not matter so much how many you make. The less you make can even make you ask an higher price for them. Biological, made by hand, authentic products are the new wine today that people that have everything already want to spend a lot on.
You can even just have the logo made into a stamp, and package your goods in recycled paper labels and put a stamp on it to give people that feeling :)

Whatever you make into a sausage, preserved goods, eggs, eggshells, etc. and have spare and sell; I would suggest you to think about investing in a good graphic designer for your own brand logo. Nothing is hip now as 'true' food. Local food made with love. Made by the small man. With an trusty old American feel, made by BBQ-male name, mama femalename, uncle malename, aunty femalename, etc. It's an investment to let that logo be made and let it be printed on labels; but people nowadays pay a lót more when they think it is quality and it pays off in the end. If you make in people's eyes quality dried meats, labeled like it is local, biologic, good old fashioned quality, it does not matter so much how many you make. The less you make can even make you ask an higher price for them. Biological, made by hand, authentic products are the new wine today that people that have everything already want to spend a lot on.
You can even just have the logo made into a stamp, and package your goods in recycled paper labels and put a stamp on it to give people that feeling :)
funny you were talking about that... I make Jewelry and have a Fictitious name in the works. Desert Rose Designs... Center will be a rose with a stylized desert profile in the back ground...

I am a desinger.... :gig So We will see. There is a wire rose that I make which would be perfect... but I prefer single line drawings or single brush stroke designs for logos.... So have been fiddling with the design today. I want it to stand out on a business card... Not disappear in the back ground. I have even bought the die set for punching out Copper for charms to put on the jewelry. Next I want to have a die made to do the punch.... for imprinting in the copper.... I like this one aLOT.

upload_2019-2-1_15-37-58.png

then I could line up these along side

then Desert Rose above and Designs below in an arch... I can order a single punch custome designed for the job... Then from there I could bring it to Business Cards and letter head... And eventually a web page.

deb

funny you were talking about that... I make Jewelry and have a Fictitious name in the works. Desert Rose Designs... Center will be a rose with a stylized desert profile in the back ground...

I am a desinger.... :gig So We will see. There is a wire rose that I make which would be perfect... but I prefer single line drawings or single brush stroke designs for logos.... So have been fiddling with the design today. I want it to stand out on a business card... Not disappear in the back ground. I have even bought the die set for punching out Copper for charms to put on the jewelry. Next I want to have a die made to do the punch.... for imprinting in the copper.... I like this one aLOT.

View attachment 1660561

then I could line up these along side

then Desert Rose above and Designs below in an arch... I can order a single punch custome designed for the job... Then from there I could bring it to Business Cards and letter head... And eventually a web page.

deb

Haha cool!

You should probably for food make yet another fictious name though.. Mama Rose or something. Made bio, local, all american desert-style haha!
I "hahaha'... but unfortunately it works :')

What do you use to make your jewelry (that rose looks awesome by the way). I'm intrigued now.
And what kind of stuff do you design?

Haha cool!

You should probably for food make yet another fictious name though.. Mama Rose or something. Made bio, local, all american desert-style haha!
I "hahaha'... but unfortunately it works :')

What do you use to make your jewelry (that rose looks awesome by the way). I'm intrigued now.
And what kind of stuff do you design?
The only food I will be making will go in my own larder... Too many rules and regs to jump through....

But I do sell these...

This one has the rose at top
deb

Back
Top Bottom